- Spain is postulated as EU leader on the number of ecological land owned.
Our country meets certain conditions for the development of this type of agriculture, as its favorable climate and the extensive production systems applied in a number of crops.
- A market with a public that does not stop completely adapt.
Domestic consumption of these products is still very low, US being who demand more, followed by Germany and France. He 80% of organic production is exported Espal, since only consume the 20%.
- global ecological trend.
Consumption of these products has grown tremendously in the last two years in Spain. Desde 2006, spending on organic products has increased 44,5%.
- A constantly growing as farmers, industries and operators.
This trend has encouraged industries and consolidated to incorporate and large retail chains position themselves in these niche markets, which has increased the number of farmers who embark on this project.
- The large distribution network presents an opportunity.
Distribution through short channels represents a great opportunity to cheaper organic products.
- The new CAP supports organic production.
The Government has launched a new strategy to support this sector of agriculture, which will have an investment of 150 millones de euros anuales. This regulation to increase organic production shall enter into force in early 2021.
- Understand that we are buying.
For the cultivation of these products not synthetic chemicals are used, getting more natural products, Getting minimize the effects of environmental.